- What categories of personal data do we collect and for what purpose?
For the simple browsing of the Website (browsing), as well as for the navigation in the e-shop of the Company, no registration is required.
In this case, we cannot identify you. Your personal data through the Website and the e-shop may be processed in case you register with the Company’s eshop. Particularly:.
- Your contact details such as (and not restrictive): Name – Shipping Address – Email Address – Contact Phone, which you provide to us in the context of your transaction with the e-shop for ordering or purchasing products in order to send changes related to changes, new or offers of the Company’s products and services and for conducting satisfaction surveys.
- Data provided to us for the service and management of a request through the contact form, as indicatively following (and not restrictive): Name, Email Address, Phone Number.
- Data provided to us for registration in the newsletter (and not restrictive): Name, Email Address, Phone Number.
- Data derived from the use of social media shortcuts such as (and not restrictive) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the Youtube video player. You can use these shortcuts to recommend our products to your friends
- Data provided to us for your participation in competitions through the Company’s newsletter, as indicatively following (and not restrictive): Name, Gender, Residence Address, Date of Birth, Residence City, TK, Contact Phone (mobile or landline number) , Email Address.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
For browsing www.papadakisrestaurant.com, as well as in the e-shop, no registration is required on the Website, and no personal data of the user is kept, apart from the functional Cookies.
In case a user of the Website wishes to register through our registered customer system for making purchases, then the User’s personal data is kept as long as their account is active.
- Will the Company process my personal data for other purposes?
The Company will not process your personal data for purposes other than those listed above. In case the Company wishes to use your personal information for other purposes, it will do so only after informing you about it and obtaining your clear, explicit and written consent.
- Who are the recipients and for what purpose are personal data transmitted to them?
Recipients of your personal data may be third parties with whom we work with design, technical support, website improvement and individual services provided through it, as well as technical support for products you purchase in our e-shop.
In these cases, these third parties are the executors of the processing on behalf of the Company, which undertakes the execution of a specific project following our instructions and applying strict procedures regarding the processing of your personal data. In these cases, the Company is still responsible for the processing of your personal data.
Recipients of personal data may be:
- Financial institutions through which electronic purchases of products and / or services are made.
- Third-Party Companies that work with the Company for the development & support of the Company’s website and eshop, which follow the processing rules and security requirements set by the Company.These companies are specific:
- The company FIFART IKE (Distinctive Title Digital Agency Lexis), based in Greece (57 Panepistimiou Street, Athens, 10564), which provides technical support to the Company’s website and E-Shop. Data transfer only concerns cases of technical support (eg solving technical problems – problem research when ordering, etc.). Your information is processed and deleted by the company at the end of the customer service.
The processing of your personal data for the above purposes by our partners takes place mainly within Greece and the European Union (EU). If we work with companies outside the EU, they will process your data only after our order and if there is a decision of the European Commission or if the appropriate clauses that ensure a high level of security are agreed upon in relation to the processing of your personal data.
In addition to the above, the Companies do not disclose, process or disclose your personal data to third parties, except in cases where their notification / transmission is required by applicable law.
5. Which are my rights as a user of the Website and the e-shop regarding the processing of your personal data?
The rights you can exercise include:
- The right of access: You have the right to receive information about your personal data that we process (eg the purposes of the processing, the types of data, the recipients to whom it is disclosed, the time period for which it is retained) and to grant you copies of them.
- Right of correction: You have the right to request the correction of your data (eg correction of the address, contact details, ID number).
- Rememberment right: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data in case it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was processed or in case you have revoked the consent on the basis of which we collected and processed it.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request the restriction of processing for a specific purpose.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to the company, in a structured, commonly used format that is also readable.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data in cases where you do not wish to process your personal data.
Furthermore, you reserve the right to file a written complaint with the competent supervisory authority, the Personal Data Protection Authority (1-3 Kifisias Ave., 115 23, Athens +30 210 6475600, email@example.com contact email).
The Company will respond free of charge to your requests without delay within one month of receipt of the request. In exceptional cases, this period may be extended for two (2) months if required due to the complexity of your request. In any case, we will inform you about this extension and the reason for the delay.
If we consider that your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, we reserve the right to request the payment of a reasonable fee for its satisfaction, taking into account the administrative costs for its execution or even to refuse to continue your request.
- What kind of measures are applied to protect your personal data?
The Company shall take appropriate organizational and technical measures for the security of the data and its protection against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, prohibited dissemination or access and any other form of unlawful processing.
These are indicative:
- Measures to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing data processing systems (entry permit control).
- Meters that ensure that data processing systems cannot be used by unauthorized persons (access denial control).
- Meters that ensure that persons authorized to use data processing systems have access exclusively to the data for which they have been authorized and that personal data may not, during processing, or use, or after record them, transmit, copy, modify or delete them from unauthorized persons (data access control).
- Meters that ensure that during electronic transmission or during transfer or recording, personal data cannot be transmitted, copied, changed or removed by unauthorized persons, and that it is possible to verify and verify the processors to whom personal data has been transferred through data transmission equipment (data transfer control).
- Measures that ensure that it is possible to retrospectively examine and verify whether and by whom personal data have been entered, modified or deleted in data processing systems (data entry control).
- Meters that ensure that personal data processed by third parties / contractors is processed only in accordance with the subscriber’s instructions (contractor control).
- Meters that ensure that the data collected for different purposes can be processed separately (separation rule).
- Services from other companies that take responsibility for providing their services.
We use Google Maps for maps and locations e.g. to find our store. Google maps is provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
With the integration of Google Maps on our website, the IP address of your terminal is transferred directly to Google and a cookie is saved as soon as you visit this page.
You can retrieve information and opt out at any time from data processing by Google at http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.