1. Cereals that contain gluten, ie: wheat, rye, barley, oats, olives, kamut grain or hybrid varieties and cereals based on these cereals, except:
a) wheat-based glucose syrups, including dextrose (1);
b) wheat-based maltodextrins (1);
c) barley-based glucose syrups;
d) grains used to produce alcoholic spirits, including ethyl
alcohol of agricultural origin.
2. Carcinoids and carcinoid-based products.
3. Eggs and egg-based products.
4. Fish and fish-based products, except:
a) Fish gelatin used as a carrier of vitamins or carotenoids;
b) fish gelatin or fish glue used as a clarifying agent in beers and wines;
5. Peanuts (peanuts) and peanut-based products.
6. Soy and soy-based products, except:
a) Fully refined soybean oil and fats derived from soy (1);
b) naturally occurring tocopherols (E306), natural D-alpha tocopherol, natural D-alpha acetate
tocopherol, natural D-alpha electric tocopherol from soybean seeds;
c) phytosterols and phytosterols derived from vegetable oils from soybeans;
d) phytosterols produced by plant oil sterols from soybeans.
7. Milk and milk-based products (including lactose), except:
a) the whey used to make alcoholic beverages, including
ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin;
8. Fruits with shell, ie: almonds (Amygdalus communis L.), hazelnuts (Corylus avellana), nuts (Juglan regia), cashew nuts (Anacardium occidentale), pecan nuts [Carya illinoiesis (Wangenh.) K. Koch], nuts Brazil (Bertholletia excelsa), peanuts (Pistacia vera), macadamia nuts or Queensland nuts (Macadamia ternifolia) and products based on the above, in addition to shell fruits are used to produce alcoholic beverages spirits including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
9. Celery and celery-based products.
10. Mustard and mustard-based products.
11. Sesame seeds and products based on sesame seeds.
12. Sulfur dioxide and sulfur compounds at concentrations above 10 mg / kg or 10 mg / litre expressed as SO2 calculated on products offered for consumption or reconstituted according to the instructions of the manufacturer.
13. Lupine and lupine-based products.
14. Molluscs and mollusc-based products.